- Log in to E-Services from the Branch website at: www.jud.ct.gov.
- Select Civil/Family Menu from the E-Services menu.
- Select Short Calendar Markings Entry from the
Civil/Family Menu page.
- Select the Location and Court Type for the calendars.
- Select Sort Results to display cases by case name, docket number, location, entry number, calendar sequence number
- Choose Search.
Note: Motions or objections display separately. If a case has more
than one motion or objection, the name or the case and the
docket number will appear once for each motion or objection.
- Each motion/objection must be marked separately. For civil
matters, select “R” (Ready), “TP” (Take Papers) or
(Off); for family matters, select “R” (Ready) or
More information about the markings options can be found in the
Procedures and Technical Standards for E-Services and the
Short Calendar and the Marking Process quick card.
Note: Do not use a “Take Papers” marking to mark a matter that appears on a calendar
if a request for argument has been granted on a non-arguable
motion, or if the Court has granted or required argument
on any other matter.
- Check the box next to the certification.
- Enter the name and telephone number of the individual submitting the markings
- Click Enter Markings and print the Short Calendar Markings Confirmation and Receipt.
- Be sure you have given notice of the markings to all other attorneys and self-represented parties of record.
Note: To change a marking you
have entered, you can log in to E-Services at any time
during the marking period, go to the Civil/Family Menu,
choose Markings Entry, and change the marking. Each time
you go to Markings Entry, you will see the markings next to
all motions or objections defaults to “No Change.”